Committee Of Sudanese Doctors in the Gulf
(CSDG) was established on the initiative of a number of Sudanese doctors working in the Gulf countries in 2016 in order to support the doctors ’continuous struggle inside and stand with a series of famous doctors’ strikes in 2016 led by Central Committee of Sudan Doctors (CCSD) against the defunct system.
The Committee Of Sudanese Doctors in the Gulf ( CSDG) is an alliance of the following committees:
- Sudanese Doctors Committee in Saudi Arabia ( SDCSA)
- Sudanese Doctors Committee in Emirates ( SDCE )
- Sudanese Doctors Committee in Oman ( SDCO )
- Sudanese Doctors Committee in Bahrain ( SDCB )
- Sudanese Doctors Committee in Kuwait ( SDCK )
- Supporting the Sudanese people in the path of growth and development.
- Contribute to building and supporting the Sudanese health system.
- Supporting Sudanese doctors in the Gulf academically and socially.
- Implementing service projects for Sudanese doctors in the Gulf inside Sudan (medical insurance, real estate, cars, etc.)
our vision is to make our group a Center for health and health institutions development initiatives and to be best support for the great Sudan evolution.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) It refers to the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience that doctors could gain both formally and informally as they work, beyond any initial training.